My Favourite book series

Favourite book series of my childhood is Diary of a Wimpy kid. Diary of a wimpy kid is an American book series. Author of this book is Jeff Kenney. This book series consists of a set of books and a few of them are, “Rodrick rules”, “The last straw”, “Dog Days”, “The ugly truth". 


                This book is about a boy called Greg Heffley and how he overthinks. This book consists of incidents related to the days of his life. Always he faces various bad situations related to him and his family. Special features of this story book series are casual storytelling and full of jokes. First book of this series was released on the 1st of April in 2007. 


               Before releasing this as a book it had been released on a website in 2004. I Like this book because it contains various cartoons with happy endings and tons of jokes. So, I like to mention the series of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" as my favourite childhood book series.


Comments

Popular Posts