My favourite Musical genre

There are so many music genres around the world and Some of them are my favourite Musical genres. But my most favourite music genre is folk rock. Folk rock is a musical genre that originated by combining folk music and rock music. It was more famous around the 60s and 70s. 

Folk Music Group

                                Folk rock is more natural and calming music than other musical genres. Because of that I always like to listen to it. Acoustic guitar, Electric bass guitar, Drums, Fiddle, Mandolin, Banjo, Piano are the Musical instruments that are used in this genre. 

Bob Dylan

Gordon Lightfoot

                                      There are so many Folk rock artists and few of my favourite Artists are John Denver, Bob Dylan, Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Croce. My favourite Folk rock songs are “Rocky Mountain high" by John Denver, “Blowing in the wind" by Bob Dylan and “Early morning rain" by Gordon Lightfoot. I think Folk rock is a beautiful and cheerful music genre. So Folk rock is my favourite Musical genre.




Comments

Popular Posts