Musician of my Life

My favourite musician is John Denver and He is an American singer, songwriter and a Environmentalist. He was born on December 31st of 1943. He was a famous singer in the 1970s and He was an Artist who promoted folk music in the United States. Folk, Folk Rock and Pop are the musical genres of his creations.



                        In childhood his grandmother gave him a guitar. After that he started to play that guitar and became a good guitar player. He was also good at singing while playing guitar. I like to sing songs by John Denver because these songs are more calm and natural. And the lyrics of songs that were sung by him are very powerful and emotional. 


                       Some of my favourite songs of John Denver are Country roads, Rocky Mountain high, Starwood in Aspen, Darcy farrow. And I always wish to be a person like him. Unfortunately, on October 12th of 1997 he died because of an Air accident.


Comments

Popular Posts