My favourite Musical instrument

 My favourite subject is music. I like play music instruments and to sing songs. My favourite musical instrument is Harmonica. The main reason for this is that it makes me happy, and I can play it when I am alone. Harmonica is also known as mouth organ in our country. There are so many other names for harmonica, some of them are blues harp and Tin sandwich. 


                                  Harmonica is a small musical instrument with ten holes, and it produces a very beautiful sound. This instrument was firstly made in Germany, then it spread around the whole world. Harmonica is easy to use and we can play many songs on this instrument.



                                    There are some medical advantages we can get from playing the harmonica. Playing the harmonica is a good exercise for the lungs and playing harmonica is good for avoiding dementia. So, I think harmonica is a good musical instrument to make our life healthy and a happy

Comments

Popular Posts