My favourite English song

There are so many English songs that make me mind-blowing. And I am going to tell my ideas and feelings about one of my favourite songs. All of my memories by John Denver is one of favourite songs. 



                                  This is a song about a guy who is from the city and he is moving from the city to the village where he was born. So he is saying bye to his lonely, hard and sorrowful city life. He is saying bye to the trash cans and telephone lines that stay with him when he is lonely. And he is expecting a place that is more calm, beautiful and a place “where mountains make love to the sky”. 



                                Music of this song is also very calm and I am fond of it. Another reason that I like about this song is Harmonica music parts of this song that makes me more mind blowing. So these are the reasons that attract my mind towards this song.



Comments

Popular Posts